Tuesday 24 April 2012

A1 Boards

Earlier than expected, the printer has completed the job on the A1 boards. They have been collected and are now sitting safe in my apartment ready to be moved across to the Mezzanine when the exhibition begins. Bubble wrap and corner protectors were provided and they will be kept in this until the Monday of the exhibition.


As they were intended to do, they flow nicely from one board to the next, held together by recurring patterns, colours and the stripe design.



Below is an image of my printed board next to a compressed version of the file it was printed from. The board looks a little washed out in this image, but I think that is down to the low quality camera used, although they are not as vivid as the file.





















It is a great relief to see these come out well after a lot of work. I am proud of these, I think they and everyone's work on them look good and I hope everyone else does too.

Also, the banner which was designed by Martyn (I think?) has been printed, is of very good quality and is suspended from the Mezzanine now.


As far as printing goes, we are just waiting on an A0 introductory board designed by Hong. This is with the printer and should be complete soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment