Monday 9 April 2012

Personal Website

My website is now online and can be found at:

www.alex-chapman.co.uk

Although there are a few bugs that need to be fixed with the site, the design and relevant information is there so it is acceptable to stay live. So far, I know that there is an issue with the background image in Google Chrome and the CV .pdf file doesn't download in Safari or Firefox. I will work on these issues as soon as possible when I have spare time. Ironically, the site works as it should in Internet Explorer, which is known for having the poorest compatibility of the main web browsers.

I have altered my downloadable CV file slightly in order to keep my personal information safe online. As anybody can access this information, I have removed my date of birth and contact details. If a client wishes to contact me, there is a functioning contact form built into the site.

The colour scheme and font styles are keeping in the theme of my personal branding.

1 comment:

  1. Very good work. I really liked the whole image of your personal branding. Just be sure to make the changes we mentioned last week in class.

    ReplyDelete